Skip To Main Content

Mental Health Resources

For Students

Depressed? Anxious? Struggling with Substance abuse? Feeling Overwhelmed?
In School
  • I Need Help
    • Go to your House Counseling Office to speak to your School Counselor 
    • Email your School Counselor to make an appointment
  • A Friend Needs Help
    • Go to your House  Counseling Office and discuss a plan of action with your School Counselor 
  • In Crisis?
    • Any adult in the building can help!
Out of School

Use the TPAUD Mental Health Resources page